|SCS Marine Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and supplier of components and equipment needed in all types of RHVAC systems based in Phuket. || |
It also boasts an efficient sheet metal, refrigeration, air conditioning equipment fabrication work shop and full service powder coating and industrial sandblasting facility that has provided high quality service also laser cutting services for metal & plastic materials.
Our office is open Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30 and Saturday 08:30 - 12:30
| SCS Marine |
Whether it is one small air conditioning unit, a complete refrigeration plant, a marine application or an air conditioning and ventilating system for a building complex, the entire design, building and servicing can be supplied by Siam Cooling System. This is all done at the most cost-effective rates, producing a flexible and affordable solution, whatever and wherever the need.
We carry an enormous range of components and spare parts, including international and domestic brand names.
|Universal Marine HVAC Controller
Controller specially design for yacht air conditioner system:
- Self-Contained Air Conditioning
- Split-Gas Air Conditioning
- Air Handlers
The display unit is designed to be installed in 2" x 4" flush mounted box and connected to the main controller by only 1 cable with 2 wire 0.5mm².
Main board controller size 160mm x 95mm x 50mm.
- Controller power supply 220-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Room return air temperature sensor (2.5 meters length provided)
- Water coil or indoor coil temperature sensor (1 meter provided)
- High/Low pressure switch input (1 input with normally close status)
- Network communication RS-485 2W ModBus RTU (9600,E,8,1)
- Separated 2 sets of PWM blower speed control (can also added PWM speed control to control standard blower)
- 10A relay for 3 tab speed blower
- 5A relay water valve or compressor
- 5A relay for reversing valve
- 25A relay for heater element
- 10A relay for sea water pump
* All relay rating mentioned above is based on resistive load.
=> Download Manual <=
| SCS Marine : PWM Blower Speed Control|
|Modules to control blower speed from the PWM output of the Universal Marine HVAC Controller.|
Design to work with 50Hz or 60Hz power supply.
Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier '2' in /users/user8604/sites/scsmarine.net/includes/counter.php on line 27